Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies


I love brownies and I love cream cheese so when I saw this recipe on the Kraft website some time back I just had to give it a try. I'm really glad I did and I've made them frequently since and they have always been a hit. It's also lower in calories than brownies topped with cream cheese frosting, my very favorite way to have brownies.

Ingredients:
  • 1 package brownie mix (13x9 inch pan size)
  • 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. (I make cake style brownies with 3 eggs). Spread into a greased 13x9 in pan.

Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with a knife.

Bake 35 - 40 minutes, or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated.

These are definitely worth trying and I hope that you and your family will enjoy them as much as mine has!

No comments:

Post a Comment