Friday, May 11, 2012

Quick Coconut Custard Pie


Another recipe from the Hill N' Holler, Madision County Arkansas Extension Club cookbook. Let me tell you, my list of recipes I "want to try sometime soon" is really getting long! Hope you all can help me out and let me know if you try any of these and what your thoughts are  - then I'll move it up the list if you like it or move it down if you don't! This recipe went on the list because I love custard, coconut and quick...

Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • 3/4 stick butter or margarine
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 cup coconut
  • Dash of salt
Directions:

Combine eggs, flour, milk, butter, sugar, vanilla, coconut and salt in a blender until well blended. Pour into a pie pan greased well with butter or margarine.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until top is golden brown.

Note: This makes it's own crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment