Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review Blue Bunny All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream


Have you noticed how many people have digestive issues lately? I have, because I'm one of them. Now, I don't know about anybody else but I have found through experience that many of my problems seem to be caused by products with a list of chemicals with names I can't pronounce - flavor enhancers, preservatives, chemicals to improve consistency and on and on. I know that all of the chemicals make our food taste better, last longer and look better BUT I for one want good natural food! I now make most of my own dressings and tend to cook much more from scratch so that I will know what is in my food. I recently tried Blue Bunny All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and according to the ingredients list the only ingredients are: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Bean. I was amazed - the flavor was great, almost like the homemade ice cream we used to make in crank ice cream makers, and best of all it didn't upset my system! So now, along with organic veggies and hormone free meat I have added this ice cream to my list of approved items. If you have tried this ice cream I would love to hear your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment