Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ravioli Taco Bake


I receive a newsletter from Recipe Lion and have found some of their posted recipes really good and some only so-so. They have a lot of copycat recipes listed for places like Cracker Barrel and many others and again some of them I have tried have been very good and very close to the original, some not so much. This recipe is one they had listed on their list of favorite casseroles for 2011. I haven't tried it yet but it is so different that I have added to my list of "want to trys". If you give it a go I would love to hear your response!

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
  • 1 package taco seasoning mix
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1 can (40 ounces) meat filled ravioli with sauce
  • 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
  • sliced black olives
Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Stir in seasoning mix and water. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes.

Place ravioli in lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon beef mixture over top and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.

Place black olives over top to serve.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment